CO2 doesn't lead, it lags
Revision as of 19:06, 28 November 2008 by Coby
Myth: "CO2 doesn't lead, it lags. That proves CO2 is not a greenhouse gas
- CO2 doesn't lead, it lags Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- Ice cores show CO2 increases lag behind temperature rises, disproving the link to global warming Michael Le Page, "Climate Change: A guide for the perplexed"
- What does the lag of CO2 behind temperature in ice cores tell us about global warming? "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- lag between temperature and CO2. (Gore’s got it right.) Eric Steig, "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- What does CO2 lagging temperature mean? Skeptical Science
- DENIAL MYTH #2: Brian Angliss, "Anti-global heating claims - a reasonably thorough debunking"