Climate models are not reliable/don't include clouds and/or other feedbacks
Revision as of 01:13, 27 November 2008 by Mann
- 'We can't trust computer models' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'Is climate modeling science?' Gavin Schmidt, RealClimate
- 'Recent Warming But No Trend in Galactic Cosmic Rays' Rasmus Benestad, RealClimate
- 'Climate models are unproven' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'Models don't take clouds into account' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'Recent warming cannot be explained by the Sun or natural factors alone' UK Met Office "Climate change - the big picture"