Climate models are not reliable/don't include clouds and/or other feedbacks
Revision as of 19:13, 28 November 2008 by Coby
- 'We can't trust computer models' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'Is climate modeling science?' Gavin Schmidt, RealClimate
- 'Water Vapour: feedback or forcing?' Gavin Schmidt, RealClimate
- 'Climate models are unproven' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'Models don't take clouds into account' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'Climate models predict the main features of future climate' UK Met Office "Climate change - the big picture"
- 'Denial myth #13' Scholars and Rogues "Anti-global heating claims"