It's all just the sun
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 06:16, 1 December 2008 (edit)
Greenfyre (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 20:06, 1 December 2008 (edit)
Admin (Talk | contribs)
(Its all just the sun moved to It's all just the sun)
Next diff →
Revision as of 20:06, 1 December 2008
- 'Global warming is down to the Sun, not humans' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'The lure of solar forcing' Gavin Schmidt, RealClimate
- 'Recent Warming But No Trend in Galactic Cosmic Rays' Rasmus Benestad, RealClimate
- 'Its the sun, stupid' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'Recent warming cannot be explained by the Sun or natural factors alone' UK Met Office "Climate change - the big picture"
- Sun’s contribution to recent warming is “negligible”
- What if the sun got stuck?" Barry Brook, BraveNewClimate
- Fun with Correlations Joseph Romm, Climate Progress