It's all just the sun
Revision as of 04:01, 10 December 2008 by Greenfyre
- 'Global warming is down to the Sun, not humans' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'The lure of solar forcing' Gavin Schmidt, RealClimate
- 'Recent Warming But No Trend in Galactic Cosmic Rays' Rasmus Benestad, RealClimate
- 'It's the sun, stupid' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'Recent warming cannot be explained by the Sun or natural factors alone' UK Met Office "Climate change - the big picture"
- Sun’s contribution to recent warming is “negligible”
- What if the sun got stuck?" Barry Brook, BraveNewClimate
- Fun with Correlations Gavin Schmidt, RC
- Do solar/heliospheric changes affect the earth's climate? Jame Annan, James Empty Blog, Tuesday, December 09, 2008