Climate case built on thin foundation The Australian, September 09, 2008
- Spot the recycled denial IV – climate case built on thin foundation Barry Brook, Brave New Climate, 9 September 2008
- The Australian's War on Science XIX Tim Lamber, The Deltoid, September 9, 2008
Influence of the Southern Oscillation on tropospheric temperature John McLean, C. R. de Freitas, and R. M. Carter, Journal Of Geophysical Research, 23 July 2009
- Comment on “Inﬂuence of the Southern Oscillation on tropospheric temperature” by J. D. McLean, C. R. de Freitas, and R. M. Carter G. Foster, J. D. Annan, P. D. Jones, M. E. Mann, B. Mullan, J.
Renwick, J. Salinger, G. A. Schmidt, K. E. Trenberth (J. Geophys Res., 2010, in press).
- Mother nature’s sons Gareth Renowden, Hot Topic, July 25, 2009
- Old News Tamino, Open Mind, July 24, 2009
- Is our whole dissembly appeared? Mike Kaulbars, Greenfyre's, July 24, 2009
- If She Weighs the Same as a Duck, She's Made of Wood Michael Tobis, Only in it for the Gold, July 23, 2009
- How not to analyze climate data Robert Grumbine, More Grumbine Science, July 27, 2009
- Editorial standards at AGU journals James Annan, James' Empty Blog, July 27, 2009
- Is ENSO “responsible for recent global warming?” No. Deep Climate, July 30, 2009