Revision as of 22:28, 18 January 2007 by Admin
Cooler Heads needed on global warming] The Age, Jan 19 2007
- Global cooling in 1975
- Global warming stopped in 1998
- It cooled from 1940 to 1970
- There's a lag of CO2 from temperature in the ice cores
- Ice Cores show warmer conditions in the past
- Rapid Climate changes happened in Greenland
- "90% of greenhouse effect is caused by water vapour"
- "Manmade CO2 contributes 0.1%"
- "Evidence points to solar rather than CO2"
- Christopher Monckton cited