Difference between revisions of "Modern changes simply part of natural cycle"
|(3 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
, '] New Scientist "Climate Myths"
] , RealClimate
Latest revision as of 19:11, 28 November 2008
- 'We are simply recovering from the Little Ice Age' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'It's been far warmer in the past, what's the big deal?' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'Avery and Singer: Unstoppable hot air' David Archer, RealClimate
- 'Curve manipulation: Lesson 2' Stefan Rahmstorf, RealClimate
- 'Current global warming is just part of a natural cycle' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'We are just recovering from the LIA' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'The current climate change is not just part of a natural cycle' UK Met Office "Climate change - the big picture"