Modern changes simply part of natural cycle
Revision as of 19:11, 28 November 2008 by Coby
- 'We are simply recovering from the Little Ice Age' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'It's been far warmer in the past, what's the big deal?' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'Avery and Singer: Unstoppable hot air' David Archer, RealClimate
- 'Curve manipulation: Lesson 2' Stefan Rahmstorf, RealClimate
- 'Current global warming is just part of a natural cycle' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'We are just recovering from the LIA' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- 'The current climate change is not just part of a natural cycle' UK Met Office "Climate change - the big picture"