The hockey stick is broken
- 'The hockey stick is broken' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- The 'hockey stick' graph has been proven wrong New Scientist "Climate Change: A guide for the perplexed"
- Myth vs. Fact Regarding the "Hockey Stick" Michael Mann, "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- What If … the "Hockey Stick" Were Wrong? Stefan Rahmstorf, "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Dummies guide to the latest “Hockey Stick” controversy Gavin Schmidt and Caspar Amman "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Hockey sticks: Round 27 RealClimate "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Followup to the 'Hockeystick' Hearings RealClimate "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Recent increase in global temperature Alan Thorpe, "Natural Environment Research Council Climate change challenge: Summary of the debate"
- Myth #9: Modern temperature increases are a direct result of the Earth’s climate exiting the Little Ice Age Brian Angliss, "Anti-global heating claims - a reasonably thorough debunking"
A Thorough Debunking
http://www.skepticalscience.com/ Skeptical Science http://www.logicalscience.com/skeptic_arguments/skeptic-arguments.html http://environment.newscientist.com/climatemyths http://www.sierraclub.ca/national/programs/atmosphere-energy/climate-change/ten-myths.html http://www.desmogblog.com/slamming-the-climate-skeptic-scam http://royalsociety.org/page.asp?id=6229 http://scholarsandrogues.wordpress.com/2007/07/23/anti-global-heating-claims-a-reasonably-thorough-debunking/#m18