The hockey stick is broken
Revision as of 21:11, 25 December 2009 by Jreisman
- 'The hockey stick is broken' Coby Beck "How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- The 'hockey stick' graph has been proven wrong Michael Le Page, "Climate Change: A guide for the perplexed"
- Myth vs. Fact Regarding the "Hockey Stick" Michael Mann, "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- What If … the "Hockey Stick" Were Wrong? Stefan Rahmstorf, "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Dummies guide to the latest “Hockey Stick” controversy Gavin Schmidt and Caspar Amman "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Hockey sticks: Round 27 RealClimate "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Followup to the 'Hockeystick' Hearings RealClimate "Response to common contrarian arguments"
- Recent increase in global temperature Alan Thorpe, "Natural Environment Research Council Climate change challenge: Summary of the debate"
- Myth #9: Modern temperature increases are a direct result of the Earth’s climate exiting the Little Ice Age Brian Angliss, "Anti-global heating claims - a reasonably thorough debunking"
- "The Hockey Stick is broken. Michael Mann refuses to release his code & data." Logical Science, "Common Arguments from Global Warming Skeptics"
- NRC report on hockey stick released Tim Lambert, Deltoid, June 22, 2006
- The missing piece at the Wegman hearing RealClimate, 19 July 2006
- The Hockey Stick Controversy John P. Reisman, OSS Foundation - March 9, 2009