They predicted global cooling in the 1970s
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
Debunking the "They predicted global cooling in the 1970s" Myth
In 2008, Peterson, Connolley and Fleck published a paper in BAMS detailing the history of the subject. The paper is available direct from BAMS or via Stoat. RealClimate published a commentary on the paper by Fleck as The global cooling mole. An early prepreint of the paper is also [available and was reported by USA Today.
- 'They predicted global cooling in the 1970s'
- New Scientist: They predicted global cooling in the 1970s
- RealClimate, 2005: The global cooling myth
- Scientists predicted an impending ice age in the 1970's
- A New Ice Age
- Was an imminent Ice Age predicted in the '70's? No - a miscellaneous collection of materials related to the topic by Connolley, originating from discussions on sci.environment.