Water vapor accounts for almost all of the greenhouse effect
Revision as of 20:11, 3 December 2008 by S2
- 'Water vapor accounts for almost all of the greenhouse effect' Coby Beck, Grist: "How to talk to a Climate Skeptic"
- Water vapour: feedback or forcing? Real Climate
- Myth #18: Water vapor is a more powerful greenhouse gas than CO2, and since humans have almost no direct impact on the amount of water vapor in the air, humans can’t be the cause of global heating. Brian Angliss, Scholars and Rogues: "Anti-global heating claims - a reasonably thorough debunking"
- Evaporating the water vapor argument Skeptical Science
- Water vapor is the most powerful greenhouse gas Skeptical Science